As Stage 4 restrictions come into action we are in close contact with our corporate office and the REIV (Real Estate Institute of Victoria) in order to stay well informed on all Australian Governments guidelines in relation to real estate and the work place.
With our most important goal being to keep our community safe, we will be reducing all client and staff interaction by following the below guidelines:
- Auctions: All auctions must be online. We have fine tuned our resources to deliver the same successful results you have grown to expect from us. Ask us how!
- Appraisals: Our agents are working remotely and able to answer any questions you have virtually or over the phone. We are using the latest technology and resources to appraise your home without entering it as we understand the importance of remaining up to date with the value of your greatest asset.
- Settlement of current contracts: The restrictions permit agents to conduct work required to complete settlements in restricted areas, which includes final inspections with purchasers. Agents must carry a permit to do so.
- Inspections: Open homes are banned in both stages 3 and 4, we are awaiting confirmation from the government regarding private inspection guidelines. It is likely inspections of any kind will be off limits.
- End of tenancy services: Agents may work off-site to conduct activities required to finalise a tenancy, such as conduct a final inspection in order to release a bond. Agents must carry a permit to do so.
- Urgent maintenance: Agents are permitted to work outside their home in order to arrange urgent maintenance where required to do so. You should exhaust all other methods for arranging repairs, such as tenant providing access, before leaving home. Agents must carry a permit to do so.
- Working within offices: No team members are currently allowed to be working from a real estate office within metropolitan Melbourne. In extreme cases, access may be possible to obtain keys needed for the purposes of giving to a buyer for settlement, new tenant or for urgent maintenance. Agents must carry a permit to do so.
Yes, our office doors are closed, but we are still here for you! Our agents are working remotely and can answer any of your questions and address your concerns virtually, don’t forget we can even appraise your home!Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with the team at any time if we may be of assistance.
Stay safe Victoria, we can do this!